Sony Xperia M Price in Pakistan - Buy Sony Xperia M
Sony Xperia M Review
A New Member of Xperia Line
Sony has announced a new member for its Xperia line of smartphones: Sony Xperia M. Just like Xperia L, the upcoming handset is going to offer average features in order to be a budget-friendly phone for the masses.
Smart Dimensions & HD Display
This 4.88 inch piece of gadget houses a 4.0 inch touchscreen with a 16 M color display. Along with a pixel density of around 245 ppi, users will be getting a delightfully clear, sharp and bright display. Therefore, the display is going to be one of the most premium features to enjoy if you decide to buy Sony Xperia M. This impressive display sits behind scratch-resistant glass. So, the phone will look as new as ever even after years of use.
Four Fingers Touch Support
The TFT capacitive touchscreen offers multi-touch, i.e. up to four fingers touch is supported. However, this simple TFT capacitive screen does not look much attractive when compared to the LED backlit capacitive touchscreen of its predecessors, Xperia P and Xperia S.
Jelly Bean OS
The upcoming phone does have something else to look forward to, which its predecessors lacked. Where Xperia S and P brought Gingerbread and Ice Cream Sandwich versions of Android which were upgradable to Jelly Bean depending on the users’ wish, Xperia M is already equipped with this latest version of the operating system.
Sony will be introducing two versions of the handset in the market with varying Sony Xperia M price in Pakistan. One of them will also be having the dual-SIM feature. So, those who use two mobile networks can opt for the dual-SIM option by spending a little more. On the other hand, those who do not need two SIMs can save their money and purchase the model with single SIM option.
The new Xperia is powered by 1 GHz dual-core processor. Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 chipset compliments the processor to enhance the overall performance of the phone.
1750 mAh Battery
Another improvement which Sony has introduced in M (and which is not found in P) is the inclusion of a more powerful battery. Just like Xperia S, the new M will also have a battery of 1750 mAh which will last comparatively longer.
Internal & External Memory
The internal memory of 4 GB in this smart device seems insufficient. However, there is a memory card slot available, so that you can add up to as much as 32 GB of extra space. This is another improvement as there are no memory card slots in the predecessors P and S.
When it comes to being connected to the internet, you can enjoy Wi-Fi connectivity as well as 3G. There is no 4G LTE network coverage available. However, just like the other members of Sony Xperia family, NFC feature is also present in the upcoming device for convenient data sharing.
Amazing Camera Specs
The camera of the new smartphone is with amazing with 5 megapixel resolution. The autofocus feature, however, does help a lot in enhancing the quality of all pictures. Moreover, with inbuilt photo editor, you can crop, flip, brighten up, saturate and introduce special effects in your photos for a better quality.
With affordable Sony Xperia M price, it looks almost the same as its predecessors. It lies between the low-end and the more expensive members of Xperia family.
Sony Xperia M Specifications
- Announced June, 2013
- Status Coming Soon
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, ANT+
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) 86 kbps
- EDGE 237 kbps
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Yes
- 3G (Speed) HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) 498 hours (2G) / 454 hours (3G)
- Talk Time (Approx.) 10 hours 16 min (2G) / 9 hours (3G)
- Music Play Time N/A
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU Capacity Dual-core 1 GHz Krait
- Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8227
- GPU For Graphics Adreno 305
- Internal Memory 4 GB
- External Memory microSD, up to 32 GB
- RAM and ROM 1 GB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions
- 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100 - C1905, C2005 / HSDPA 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - C1904, C2004
- 4G Network No
- SIM Type Optional Dual SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Display Size 4 Inches, 480 x 854 pixels
- Body Weight 115 g
- Body Dimensions 124 x 62 x 9.3 mm
- Colors Black, White, Purple, Yellow (In Single SIM Only)
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 5 MP, 2592?1944 pixels, Autofocus with LED flash
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) Yes, VGA
- Photo Editor Yes
- Video Recording Quality Yes, 720p@30fps
- Audio Player Support MP3/eAAC+/WAV player
- Video Player (File Types) MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor No
- MS Word Support Yes
Sony Xperia M Features
- 4.0 Inches TFT Capacitive Touchscreen
- Scratch-resistant Glass Protection
- 4 fingers Multitouch
- 4 GB Internal Memory
- microSD up to 32 GB
- Back and Front Camera
- Android Operating System
- Dual Core Processor
- MP3 / MP4 Player, Radio
- Available in 4 Colors
- Document Viewer
- SNS Integration
- WiFi, Bluetooth, USB
- Powered by Li-Ion 1750 mAh battery