Samsung Galaxy S4 Price in Pakistan - Buy New Mobile Phone
Samsung Galaxy S4 Review
Samsung has succeeded at creating new waves of excitement throughout the world with the release of its latest wonder, Samsung Galaxy S4. The smartphone is better than its predecessor, Galaxy S3, in every possible way. Galaxy S4 is bigger in size with more enhanced features, including a higher resolution, a more powerful battery, a much faster processer and an entire list of useful apps, making the smartphone gain popularity overnight.
Galaxy S4 has been designed following the same signature style of the rest of the sleek candy bar smartphones in the Samsung Galaxy family. Samsung has endeavored to make their latest creation as user friendly as possible. Moreover, with its premium quality hardware and an unparalleled set of apps, Samsung Galaxy S4 stands right next to Apple iPhones.
Through the creation of Galaxy S4, Samsung has introduced certain functions and features which the world has never seen before. For instance, users are going to have a whole new experience with their use of the touchscreen. Instead of touching, tapping or swiping, users can simply operate their cell phone with a simple wave. On the other hand, the phone can also be operated by tilting it. So, now there are three options letting users handle their smartphone in the most convenient way possible.
Moreover, another feature of Galaxy S4 which captures everyone’s attention is its 13 MP primary camera. However, what is even more appealing is the function which lets users combine photos taken from both the rear and front cameras into one perfect picture. Your pictures would, therefore, turn out as great as you wish.
However, Samsung Galaxy S4 is not just about ease of use or entertainment; with S Health app, your cell phone will also be your fitness trainer. With its accelerometer, the phone attempts at making its users more aware about their fitness activities as it counts the number of steps you take and maintains a record of any other fitness activity you are involved it. In this way, S Health arouses more consciousness in its users about adopting a healthy lifestyle instead of remaining curled up in their couches playing games on their cell phones.
Similarly, another useful function in Samsung Galaxy S4 helps you maintain healthy relationships with all your friends and family. The phone lets you share your music files, photos, games and even your phone screens in order to bridge the gap between distant friends. Moreover, with the S Translator app, a difference in language can no longer stand between you and your foreign friends all around the world.
With all these amazing functions and more, Galaxy S4 stands as one of the best smartphones soon to hit the market.
How is Galaxy S4 Different from Galaxy S3
Galaxy S4 is, indeed, a much more enhanced version of its predecessor, Samsung Galaxy S3. Here are some of the most striking differences between the two smartphones, making Galaxy S4 the best one.
- Samsung has added an extra 0.2 inches to the touchscreen of its brand new smartphone. With a 5.0 inches screen, GS4 definitely looks bigger and more impressive than GS3 with its 4.8 inches screen.
- The size difference is not as great as the difference in the screen resolutions. At 1080 pixels, GS4 has a much sharper and clearer display than 1280 pixels of GS3.
- The camera resolution is perhaps the most striking difference between the two smartphones. Taking pictures with a resolution of 8 MP, GS3 produces impressive results. However, with an amazing resolution of 13 MP, GS4 steals the show. The front camera of GS4 also has a greater resolution with 2 MP.
- When it comes to the operating system, GS4 is the winner again with the latest version of Android OS, Jelly Bean 4.2.2. On the other hand, GS3 is supported by Ice Cream Sandwich version 4.0.4 of Android.
- Memory storage options are the same for both the smartphones, but GS4 offers a 2 GB RAM instead of the 1 GB RAM of GS3.
- There is a clear difference between the processing speeds of Galaxy S3 and S4. The former performs at 1.4 GHz, while the latter runs at an amazingly fast speed of 1.9 GHz.
- GS4 is also more powerful than GS3 when it comes to the battery life. With a battery of 2,600 mAh, the battery of GS4 can run for longer hours as compared to the battery of its predecessor.
This is not all; it is the entire combination of a much superior hardware and loads of new apps which set Galaxy S4 apart from GS3.
With a 5.0 inches screen and 1080 pixels, the display of Galaxy S4 is clear beyond your expectations. Moreover, the incorporation of a Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen makes the experience all the move worthwhile. Visibility is not distorted out in the sunlight and colors remain vibrant and sharp. Furthermore, with CIE Chromaticity Diagram and grayscale, the display automatically adjusts itself to suit your needs.
GS4 fulfills the expectations by providing 4G network coverage. LTE network provides fast connectivity, particularly for internet browsing. There will no longer be excruciatingly slow downloads and annoying buffering while watching videos with this fast network coverage.
The camera of Samsung Galaxy S4 is perhaps one of the most striking features of this smartphone. At 13 MP, the camera lets you take great shots with a camera flash. Plus, videos can be captured in FULL HD format. You can combine the results of both the front and the rear cameras for the best pictures or videos.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is, indeed, the best phone created by Samsung so far. Almost every feature is an enhanced version of what Samsung has ever provided. A combination of latest technology, wonderful apps and extraordinary hardware definitely make SG4 worth possessing.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Specifications
- Announced 11 March, 2013
- Status Available
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5, Adobe Flash
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL 2), USB On-the-go, USB Host
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Yes
- EDGE Yes
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Yes
- 3G (Speed) HSDPA, 42.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) N/A
- Talk Time (Approx.) N/A
- Music Play Time N/A
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU Capacity Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7
- Chipset Exynos 5 Octa 5410
- GPU For Graphics PowerVR SGX 544MP3
- Internal Memory 16/32/64 GB
- External Memory microSD, up to 64 GB
- RAM and ROM 2 GB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network LTE
- SIM Type Micro-SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- Display Size 5.0 Inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Body Weight 130 g
- Body Dimensions 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm
- Colors White Frost, Black Mist
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, Autofocus with LED flash,
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) 2 MP (Dual video call)
- Photo Editor Yes
- Video Recording Quality Yes, 1080p@30fps, dual-video rec.
- Audio Player Support MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Video Player (File Types) MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- Radio No
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor No
- MS Word Support Yes
Samsung Galaxy S4 Features
- 5.0 Inches Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- 130 g Weight
- 16/32/64 GB storage with 2 GB RAM
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 13 MP, 4128 x 3096 pixels, autofocus rear ramera with LED flash
- 2 MP front camera
- Android OS, v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Quad-core 1.9 GHz / Octa-core 1.6 GHz processors
- White Frost and Black Mist Colors
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263 player and MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Dropbox (50 GB storage)
- Internet Features: Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa
- Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery