Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 Price
Huawei MediaPad M3 Price in Pakistan
MediaPad M3 – Tablet or Phablet?
Huawei comes with another tech marvel in the guise of MediaPad M3 8.4 where the number “8.4” obviously refers to the size of its display screen. From the look and feel, its sounds like an extremely slim and smart tablet. But, when you go through the list of internal features, it appears as an advanced smartphone.
It means, the word ‘tablet’ falls short of encompassing its overall tech specs. Probably, an alternative term of “phablet” sounds more suitable here. “Phablet” indicates that the gadget carries the functionalities of both a phone and a tablet.
MediaPad is large enough to be called a tablet, while the support for Nano-SIM and 4G LTE networking render it the functionality of an advanced, accomplished phone.
One of the amazing things that you will get in return for the Huawei MediaPad M3 price in Pakistan is its incredible slimness. Could you ever imagine that a device with as large as 8.4-inch display would measure just 7.3 mm in thickness? But Huawei’s new MediaPad brings the same in concrete form.
Overall, the MediaPad M3 measures 215.5 mm, 124.2 mm and 7.3 mm in the length, width and thickness respectively. The length and width have been kept considerably high for the sake of supporting a large in-plane switching capacitive touchscreen.
The display reads 1600 x 2560 pixels in its resolution. Such a wonderfully high resolution is sure to give high quality visuals with a touch of life. Adding to the ease of navigation, the display also responds to multi-touch gestures.
Enjoy Standard against Economy:
When contrasted against the advanced, powerful specs standards, the Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 price in Pakistan seems to be unbelievably low. Just compare a gadget with the same specs from Apple or Samsung and you’ll know the truth.
The features, like octa-core processor, high quality front and back cameras, 64 GB internal memory with dedicated slot for up to 256 GB of external storage, commodious battery and support for the latest networking standards, all speak of the phablet’s excellent features and functionalities.
Octa-Core 2.3 GHz CPU with 4GB RAM:
Just imagine how fast a gadget would run if it has been powered by an efficient octa-core processor running at the speed of 2.3 GHz? Definitely, it must give fleeting speed for every single thing you may be doing on it.
But this is not all – 4 gigabytes of random access memory, working in the background, serves to further improve the potential of the central processing unit. Here the great performance of Android’s Marshmallow platform should also be taken into considerations. Consequently, there should be no possibility for the device to get stuck up even while subjected to the toughest task.
Summing up, Huawei’s MediaPad M3 is something worth using and rather worth adoring. Besides other great features, it comes packed with a whopping 5100 mAh battery, 8MP front and back cameras, WiFi hotspot and much more. All this is combined with the comparatively low price and easy affordability of the phablet.
Huawei MediaPad M3 8.4 Price In Pakistan
- Announced 2016, September
- Status Coming Soon
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Yes
- EDGE Yes
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- NFC (Near Field Communication) No
- 3G (Speed) HSPA, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Non-removable Li-Po 5100 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) N/A
- Talk Time (Approx.) N/A
- Music Play Time N/A
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- CPU Capacity Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex A53)
- Chipset Hisilicon Kirin 950
- GPU For Graphics Mali-T880 MP4
- Internal Memory 32/64 GB
- External Memory microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- RAM and ROM 4 GB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- SIM Type Nano-SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Display Size 8.4 inches (~76.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Body Weight N/A
- Body Dimensions 215.5 x 124.2 x 7.3 mm (8.48 x 4.89 x 0.29 in)
- Colors Silver, Gold
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 8 MP, autofocus
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) 8 MP
- Photo Editor Yes
- Video Recording Quality Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Audio Player Support MP3/WAV/Flac player
- Video Player (File Types) MP4/H.264 player
- Radio v4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes, with stereo speakers
- Document Editor No
- MS Word Support No
Huawei Honor Note 8 Price In Pakistan
- 8.4 inches capacitive touchscreen
- Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- 32/64 GB, Internal Memory with 4 GB RAM
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, hotspot
- 8 MP, autofocus
- 8 MP Front Camera
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.8 GHz Cortex A53)
- Available in Silver, Gold Colors
- Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- MP4/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/Flac player
- Internet Features: Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Standard battery, Non-removable Li-Po 5100 mAh battery