QMobile Noir Quatro Z3 Price and Specs - Buy in Pakistan
QMobile Noir Quatro Z3 Review
As the smartphone audience is inclining towards larger handsets, Qmobile Noir Quatro Z3 has arrived to quench your thirst for big size. A whole 4.8 inches screen gives rise to an incredible multimedia experience and also lets you handle the touchscreen very conveniently. However, size is not the only worthwhile feature of the phone. It also houses a powerful processor; provides a large memory space; features high resolution cameras and much more for the ultimate experience. In addition, an affordable Qmobile Noir Quatro Z3 price makes the gadget even more desirable.
Sleek and Attractive:
The sleek and attractive handset measures 137 by 69 by 6.85 mm. With these dimensions, it is one of the world’s thinnest phones—falling just a little short of Huawei Ascend P6 (6.65 mm). Moreover, the phone also looks professional and decent in black color.
The enchanting 4.8 inches display really brings life to the screen through its rich colors and immense clarity. Its impressive High Definition resolution is owed to 1280 by 720 pixels while the credit for its vividness goes to 16 million colors. While the capacitive touch screen also makes the whole multi-touch experience absolutely delightful.
High Resolution Cameras:
The gadget is a real treat for photography lovers with its 8MP rear camera and a 5 MP lens at the front. Both the cameras, therefore, lead to excellent results. In addition, the primary camera features flash, face detection, smile detection, HDR continuous shooting and gyroscopic stabilization. As a result, users can indulge in an advanced photography experience. Furthermore, videos are recorded with 1920 by 1080p at 30 fps.
Apart from photography, your experience with video chatting will also be awesome. Your friends will be able to see you extremely clearly as if you were sitting right in front of them for real.
A quad core processor with 1.5 GHz speed is behind the phone’s top-notch performance. All functions take place at lightening fast speed. The phone starts up within seconds and your applications load just as fast. Moreover, there is no long waiting with video streaming and downloads.
This impressive performance is also due to the phone’s operating system—Android Jelly Bean 4.2. Since this is the latest version, all your applications will be up-to-date with recent improvements and elimination of previous bugs.
Appreciable Memory Space:
Along with 1 GB of RAM, the phone provides 16 GB of internal memory. This means that there is a huge space for your media library including photos, videos and music. Plus, you can maintain a phonebook with unlimited contacts. Similarly, you can also save unlimited SMS. There is also room for lots and lots of downloaded apps. No extra memory card slot is required. That’s why the manufacturers have omitted this unnecessary feature.
The phone’s battery life is also just as impressive as its other features. This 2000 mAh battery lets you enjoy your phone all day long even if you play lots of games or browse the internet frequently. In case of average users with less frequent usage of applications, the battery life will last even longer than a day. All in all, the battery is quite appreciable for a phone with such powerful processing.
Qmobile Noir Quatro Z3 price in Pakistan is around Rs. 25,000. This is a very reasonable cost for such top-notch features. Therefore, in comparison to the big fish of the smartphone market—HTC, Apple and Samsung—this will be a more prudent choice. So go on enjoying luxurious features at an economical cost!
QMobile Noir Quatro Z3 Specifications
- Announced September, 2013
- Status Available
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Class 12
- EDGE Class 12
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- NFC (Near Field Communication) No
- 3G (Speed) N/A
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) Upto 250 Hours
- Talk Time (Approx.) Upto 10 Hours
- Music Play Time N/A
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) Android OS, v4.2 Jelly bean
- CPU Capacity 1.5GHz Quad Core
- Chipset Cortex A7 Chipset
- GPU For Graphics PowerVR Series5XT
- Internal Memory 16 GB
- External Memory microSD, up to 32 GB
- RAM and ROM 1 GB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 (TD-SCDMA 1900/2100 MHz)
- 3G Network N/A
- 4G Network N/A
- SIM Type Micro SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type Super Amoled Display
- Display Size 4.8 Inches
- Body Weight 135g
- Body Dimensions 137x69x6.85mm
- Colors White, Black
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 8, Rear Full HD with flash
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) Yes, 5.0 MP
- Photo Editor Yes
- Video Recording Quality Yes, 30 fames/sec, with Gyroscopic Stabilization
- Audio Player Support MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Video Player (File Types) MP4/WMV/H.264/H.263 player
- Radio Stereo FM Radio
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor Yes
- MS Word Support Yes
QMobile Noir Quatro Z3 Features
- 4.8 Inches Touchscreen Display
- 1.5 GHz Quad Core Processor
- Back and Front Camera
- Android Operating System
- WiFi Enabled
- Expandable Memory through microSD card
- Audio and Video Player
- Single SIM
- Available in Black and White Colors
- Sensors Available: Gyro, Accelerometer, proximity, Light Sensor, Compass
- Powered by 2000mAh Battery