BlackBerry Curve 9220 Price in Pakistan - Buy New Mobile
BlackBerry Curve 9220 Review
BlackBerry Curve 9220 is a low-end smartphone which is user-friendly as well as affordable. There is a high demand for such phones which come with affordable price tags. So, BlackBerry Curve 9220 price is one of the features which make the phone attractive among the masses.
Discover more of the appreciable features of the gadget if you want to buy BlackBerry Curve 9220 for yourself.
An Old Fashioned Smartphone:
Almost every new smartphone comes equipped with a classy touchscreen. However, not everyone feels comfortable at touching, swiping or pinching. Particularly the older generation still wants a phone with a conventional keypad which is much easier to operate.
This is also an old fashioned phone with a keypad. It is a QWERTY keypad which is even more convenient to operate. Supporting this keypad is an optical track pad for easy navigation. Therefore, all types of individuals will be able to use the phone conveniently.
The handset is quite stylish with the same classy signature design of all BlackBerry phones. However, it has its own dimensions: 109 x 60 x 12.7 mm. This makes the phone sufficiently large, yet thin enough to be handled with ease. The medium size also ensures that the device remains convincingly portable. In addition, its 102 gram of weight makes the phone pleasantly light.
Above the QWERTY keypad is a 2.44 inches of display screen. The sides of the phone follow a slight curve which enables users to grip the phone well.
Exciting Color Range:
There are four exciting colors for you to choose from. Other than black, you can go for Teal Blue and Pure White for a sophisticated look. A much bolder choice would be Fuchsia Pink which makes the handset look very appealing.
Connecting to the World:
A smartphone means you have several options to connect to the world. Apart from text messaging and calling, you also have the facility of internet for emailing, chatting and social networking. Although this phone does not cover 3G networking, you have the option of a fast Wi-Fi connection. So, whether you are at your home, at a restaurant or the airport, your phone will catch signals from a Wi-Fi hotspot to let you avail all the services which need an internet connection, such as Whatsapp.
As far as sharing of data is concerned, you can easily connect to other devices through Bluetooth. It enables you to hook your phone up with your laptop for easy sharing of photos and media files without the need of any cables to establish the connection.
Preserving your Memories:
The phone is equipped with a decent camera to let you preserve your special moments in the form of memorable pictures. At a low BlackBerry Curve 9220 price in Pakistan, a 2 MP camera seems quite a good deal.
The phone has 512 MB of space available for storing these photos. Of course you would need much more space if there are lots of pictures along with your media files on the phone. For this purpose, the manufacturers have added a memory card slot. Additional space of up to 32 GB can be added to expand the memory for all your data.
A Decent Battery Life:
The 1450 mAh battery of the phone will serve you quite well. It is enough to last for an entire day with frequent use of the apps on the gadget.
Moreover, the standby time is amazing, lasting for as many as 432 hours at a stretch. Similarly, 28 hours of music playback and 7 hours of talk time are promised by the manufacturers.
Overall, the phone will be a good choice for you if you are looking for an easy-to-use gadget with a low cost.
BlackBerry Curve 9220 Specifications
- Announced April, 2012
- Status Available. Released 2012, May
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v2.1 with A2DP
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Yes
- EDGE Yes
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- NFC (Near Field Communication) No
- 3G (Speed) No
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 1450 mAh battery (J-S1)
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) 432 Hours
- Talk Time (Approx.) 7 Hours
- Music Play Time 28 Hours
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) BlackBerry OS 7.1
- CPU Capacity No
- Chipset No
- GPU For Graphics No
- Internal Memory No
- External Memory microSD, up to 32 GB
- RAM and ROM 512 MB ROM, 512 MB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network No
- 4G Network No
- SIM Type Mini-SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type TFT, 65K colors
- Display Size 2.44 Inches, 320 x 240 pixels
- Body Weight 102 g
- Body Dimensions 109 x 60 x 12.7 mm
- Colors Black, Fuchsia Pink, Pure White, Teal Blue
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) No
- Photo Editor No
- Video Recording Quality Yes, QVGA
- Audio Player Support MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
- Video Player (File Types) MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor No
- MS Word Support Yes
BlackBerry Curve 9220 Features
- 102 g Weight
- 2.44 inches Screen Size
- 2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels Camera
- 512 MB ROM, 512 MB RAM
- BlackBerry OS 7.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- microSD, up to 32GB
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
- MP4/H.263/H.264 player
- Available in Black, Fuchsia Pink, Pure White, Teal Blue Colors
- Standard battery, Li-Ion 1450 mAh (J-S1)
- Stand by up to 432 Hours
- Talk Time up to 7 Hours
- Music Play up to 28 Hours