Buy Sony Xperia SP - Check Sony Xperia SP Price in Pakistan
Sony Xperia SP Review
For smart people, here comes another smart phone from Sony. Sony has publicized the launch of a newer version of Xperia series that is expected to come forward with different names like Sony Xperia SP HSPA C5302, Sony Xperia SP LTE C5303 and Sony Xperia SP LTE C5306.
This time this latest gadget inherits both the powerful and magnificent features from Xperia S and Xperia P. With the 4.6-inch screen and a chipset of Qualcomm MSM8960Pro Snapdragon, it could be anticipated that Xperia SP would attract more buyers than any other Xperia phone has grabbed till now.
To attract more buyers, this time Sony Xperia SP would be hurled in three different colors as red, white and black. The smart phone offers really facetious 4G connectivity with latest version of Android and 1.7 GHz dual core processor.
The phone looks really good in hand with its 130.6 x 67.1 x 10 mm dimensions and 155 g weight. It proffers easy access to every application with its alluring touch screen. Xperia SP supports multi touch up to 10 fingers. The body is packed and protected under Corning Gorilla Glass to ensure complete safety.
Sony Xperia SP is more than just a phone. It offers exceptional alert types and ring tones with loud speakers and 3.5mm jack.
Xperia SP offers 8 MP camera that can efficiently capable of capturing stills and videos in more organized manner. Taking pictures have never been as easy as it is now with Sony Xperia SP. The camera key on the right hand side of the phone ensures proficient and easy ways to capture pictures. The picture quality is really outclass and appealing. The smart phone offers smart ways to amend pictures as required. In addition to that touch focus, image stabilization, HDR, sweep panorama and face detection makes the picture taking experience really fascinating for its users.
Saving data is easier with Sony Xperia SP. The phone presents 1 GB RAM and a card slot for external memory card that can save up to 32 GB of data.
Sony Xperia SP offers GPRS connectivity up to 86 kbps and EDGE connectivity up to 237 kbps. It offers maximum speed of 42 Mbps for HSDPA, 5.8 Mbps for HSUPA, 50Mbps UL for Cat3 and LTE. Sony Xperia SP also supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC and USB connectivity to ensure various ways to transfer data to and from the device.
As always Sony has once again tried to offer a battery time that would last for long. With Li-Ion 2370 mAh battery the talk time of the device is up to 10 h and 25 minutes. The stand by time of the cell phone is up to 635 h for 2G and up to 734 h for 3 G. In case of playing music the battery time is up to 39 h.
The price of the device has not been announced yet but it can be expected that it would be a low cost phone.
Other latest gadgets that can give a challenging time to Sony Xperia SP are HTC One X, Verizon LG Lucid 2, T-Mobile iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Nokia Lumia 720. All these phones are released or about to release one after another.
From all these smart phones, HTC One X resembles with Sony Xperia SP a lot more than the other ones. Both have almost same features having pros and cons of their own but Xperia SP wins when it comes to camera side. Xperia SP offers more enhanced form of 8 MP camera to ensure professional and real capturing of pictures and videos.
Sony Xperia SP Specifications
- Announced 18th March, 2013
- Status Available
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0 (MHL)
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) 86 kbps
- EDGE 237 kbps
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Yes
- 3G (Speed) HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.8 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 2370 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) Up to 635 h on 2G and up to 734 h on 3G
- Talk Time (Approx.) Up to 10 h 25 min on 2G and up to 19 h on 3G
- Music Play Time Up to 39 hours
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU Capacity Dual-core 1.7 GHz
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8960Pro Snapdragon
- GPU For Graphics Adreno 320
- Internal Memory 8 GB (5.8 GB user available)
- External Memory microSD, up to 32 GB
- RAM and ROM 1 GB
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - all versions
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100 - C5303 and HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - C5302 HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - C5306
- 4G Network LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 / 2600 - C5303 and LTE 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 - C5306
- SIM Type Micro-SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type TFT Capacitive Touchscreen with16M colors
- Display Size 4.6 Inches, 720 x 1280 pixels
- Body Weight 155 g
- Body Dimensions 130.6 x 67.1 x 10 mm
- Colors Black, White, Red
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, 16x digital zoom, autofocus with LED flash
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) Yes, VGA
- Photo Editor Yes
- Video Recording Quality Yes, 1080p@30fps, video stabilization
- Audio Player Support MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Video Player (File Types) MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Radio Stereo FM radio with RDS
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor No
- MS Word Support Yes
Sony Xperia SP Features
- 4.6 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen
- 155 g Weight
- Internal Memory up to 8 GB (5.8 GB user available)
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus Rear Camera with LED flash
- VGA Front Camera for Live Chat
- Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual-core 1.7 GHz Processor
- Stereo FM radio with RDS
- Availalble in Black, White and Red Colors
- MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player and MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Powered by Li-Ion 2370 mAh battery
- Stand by up to 635 h (2G) / Up to 734 h (3G)
- Talk time up to 10 h 25 min (2G) / Up to 19 h (3G)
- Music Play up to 39 hours