HTC Desire 600 Price in Pakistan - HTC Dual Sim Phone
HTC Desire 600 Dual Sim Review
The Taiwanese smartphones and tablets manufacturing giant will soon be celebrating the long-awaited launch of HTC Desire 600. When compared to its immediate predecessor, HTC Desire C, you can see a number of newly added and startling features. Some of these are dual SIM, higher display resolution, double the internal storage capacity, enhancement of primary camera and the inclusion of secondary camera, etc. Here it is important to mention that HTC Corporation is the first to launch first 3G and 4G-capable phones in the global market. The comparative study and the evaluation of its additional features will enable you have a comprehensive understanding of it and draw a conclusion, accordingly.
The operation system installed on the device is what most of the smartphone users love to enjoy, i.e. v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) of Android OS. From its start in 1997 to 2009, the HTC Corporation remained confined to Microsoft’s Windows Mobile OS. Finally, the big minds, at the firm, were convinced of the superiority of Adroid OS and immediately switched on to this software. In the previous device of the series, the version of Android OS was 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) which was not even upgradable to the 4.1 version of the Jelly Bean OS. So your 21st century device comes with exquisite post modern features to give you the best ever experience of the smartphone usage.
Dual SIM and 3G Network Support
Though Desire C is capable of supporting both 2G and 3G networks, it comes with just a mini-SIM option. HTC Desire 600, on the other hand, not only features the latest 2nd and 3rd generation networks, but also has the distinction of Dual-SIM facility. So, instead of carrying two cheaper smartphones, you can opt for just one with comparatively better specifications.
Larger Screen and Higher Pixel Density
The display size has been improved from 3.5 to 4.5 inches with high pixel density of 245 ppi as compared to the earlier model. The relatively high screen resolution of 540 x 960 enables you have a better experience of video playing and image viewing.
Larger and Slimmer Body
The body dimensions, particularly, length and width have been increased, 134.8 x 67 mm, but the width has been decreased, 9.3 mm, to make it look slimmer and smarter.
8MP Primary & The Inclusion of Secondary Camera
Not only a secondary camera has been introduced, but the quality of primary camera has also been improved to 8 MP in place of 5MP that accompanied the earlier model. The high camera resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels is capable of recording 720p HD video to capture and preserve the memorable events of your life.
The loud sounding stereo speakers are also accompanied by a built-in amplifier. These characteristics collectively serve to enhance the quality, magnitude and clarity of the sound.
GPS/Java & Wi-Fi Hotspot
Yes the Global Positioning System (GPS) facility comes with A-GPS support and GLONASS that let you identify the exact location anywhere in the world. A post modern handset without Wi-Fi Hotspot and Jave is considered to be seriously lacking, but this is not the case with your HTC Desire 600 dual SIM model.
Quad Core CPU and 1GB RAM
In the preceding device of the series, the specification of CPU measured just 600 MHz, but the latest model not only contains Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A5 processor, but also replaces 512 RAM with that of 1GB.
Some Negative Points
As with any tablet or smartphone, it does have certain pros and cons that have to be kept in mind while you decide to purchase it. Here follows the brief overview of its obvious shortcomings:
Lacking in Card Slot
Its immediate predecessor was provided with a memory card slot (up to 32GB support) which you could utilize to increase the overall capacity to meet the demands of data storage. Though, in the present device, the internal memory has been enhanced two times, but, unfortunately, it cannot be supplemented with the external memory card.
Narrow Range of Color Choice
The color choice is also limited to black & white, while Desire C came with three magnificent colors, viz. Flamenco Red, Stealth Black and Polar White.
The smartphone lovers, usually, go for such smart gadgets which are comparatively lighter in weight and convenient to carry. As compared to Desire C, the next model in the series (HTC Desire 600) comes with an increase of about 30 grams in weight, totaling its mass to 130 grams.
The HSDPA speed, in the newer model, has been reduced almost by half as compared to the predecessor, i.e. just 7.2 Mbps instead of 14.4 Mbps.
In fact, there are some critical factors in its specification which may decrease its value, but a number of developments and innovative features push the shortcomings into background. There are many things, such as Dual-SIM, Quad Core CPU, Wi-Fi hotspot, 1 GB RAM, latest version of Android Jelly Bean OS, etc. that are sure to inspire you to have a practical experience of the gadget.
HTC Desire 600 Dual Sim Specifications
- Announced May, 2013
- Status Coming Soon
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Yes
- EDGE Yes
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Yes (Market dependent)
- 3G (Speed) HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 1860 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) 539 hours (2G) / 577 hours (3G)
- Talk Time (Approx.) 11 hours 20 min (2G) / 11 hours (3G)
- Music Play Time N/A
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) Android OS, v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- CPU Capacity Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A5
- Chipset Qualcomm MSM8625Q Snapdragon 200
- GPU For Graphics Adreno 203
- Internal Memory 8 GB
- External Memory No
- RAM and ROM 1 GB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G Network No
- SIM Type Micro-SIM (Dual SIM/Dual Stand-by)
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type Super LCD2 Capacitive Touchscreen
- Display Size 4.5 Inches , 540 x 960 pixels
- Body Weight 130 g
- Body Dimensions 134.8 x 67 x 9.3 mm
- Colors Black, White
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Autofocus with LED flash
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) Yes, 1.6 MP
- Photo Editor Yes
- Video Recording Quality Yes, 720p@30fps
- Audio Player Support MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV/FLAC player
- Video Player (File Types) DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Radio TBD
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor No
- MS Word Support Yes
HTC Desire 600 Dual Sim Features
- Super LCD2 capacitive touchscreen
- Android OS
- Quad-Core processor gives blazing performance speed
- HTC BlinkFeed home screen
- Back and front camera
- BoomSound™ Audio
- Dual SIM Phone
- A-GPS support and GLONASS
- Sensors available: Accelerometer, Proximity sensor and Ambient light sensor
- Audio and video player
- DLNA® for wirelessly streaming media
- 25 GB Dropbox storage
- SNS integration
- Document Viewer
- Powered by Li-Ion 1860 mAh battery