HTC Desire 200 Price in Pakistan
HTC Desire 200 Review
With the announcement of HTC Desire 200, the company has come forth with a brand new budget-friendly smartphone which will be in the market soon. This upcoming model, however, does not measure up to its ancestor – the original HTC Desire – in any way. Still, the specs do not look that bad considering it is a low cost gadget.
Desire 200 is not just a small 4.24 inches phone that you are looking at; in fact, it is a combination of some attractive features which have been put together to give you a handset which can be a reliable companion for you. A built-in 5 MP camera, 3G connectivity, 4 GB internal storage and a memory card slot really make the device worth giving a chance. You might be looking for higher quality specifications, but it brings you a standard set of features at a price you wouldn’t regret paying for.
This modest looking cell phone performs well with the power of Snapdragon S1 processor. The processing speed is an average 1 GHz. The Android operating system combines with HTC sense for a smooth performance.
You might not feel happy with the size of the phone in comparison with more luxuriant giants going beyond 5.0 inches. However, with its mediocre 3.5 inches of display screen, the device does possess its own benefits. Firstly, a small size means carrying the phone wouldn’t be troublesome. Plus, 100 grams of weight makes the gadget pleasantly light.
The Audio feature is one of the best aspects of Desire 200. HTC has been boasting about the nifty Beats Audio quality of almost all of its smartphones. Desire 200 is equipped with the same premium quality Beats Audio characteristics.
Turning to the dark side of this low cost phone, there are some low-end features which you will have to put up with. To begin with, the display is highly disappointing. A mere 320 x 480 pixels along with 165 PPI of pixel density may not seem quite good.
An ordinary capacitive touchscreen further brings the ratings of Desire 200 down. With more advanced technologies out there, no one would want to buy a brand new cell phone which is already outdated when it comes out of the box.
Now consider the battery of HTC Desire 200 which makes everyone question the reliability of the handset. This pretty weak 1230 mAh battery will considerably restrict your fun time. You would want to save the battery for more important functions, sacrificing your fun with activities like internet browsing and games.
Today, people are commonly using their smartphones not just for making ordinary calls, but also for video chatting. Unfortunately, Desire 200 will not be of any use to you as far as video calling is concerned. This is because the phone lacks a front facing camera.
HTC has not yet announced the exact price of this phone. So, you don't know yet the cost for all the compromises you would have to make with HTC Desire 200.
HTC Desire 200 Specifications
- Announced June, 2013
- Status Available
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Yes
- EDGE Yes
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- NFC (Near Field Communication) No
- 3G (Speed) HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 1230 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) 821 h (2G) / 693 h (3G)
- Talk Time (Approx.) 10 h 50 min (2G) / 7 h 20 min (3G)
- Music Play Time N/A
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) Android OS
- CPU Capacity 1 GHz
- Chipset No
- GPU For Graphics No
- Internal Memory 4 GB
- External Memory microSD, up to 32 GB
- RAM and ROM 512 MB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
- 4G Network No
- SIM Type Mini-SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type Capacitive Touchscreen
- Display Size 3.5 Inches, 320 x 480 pixels
- Body Weight 100 g
- Body Dimensions 107.7 x 60.8 x 11.9 mm
- Colors Black, White
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 5 MP, 2592х1944 pixels
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) No
- Photo Editor Yes
- Video Recording Quality Yes, VGA
- Audio Player Support MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Video Player (File Types) MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- Radio TBD
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor No
- MS Word Support Yes
HTC Desire 200 Features
- 3.5 Inches Touch Display
- 4GB Internal Memory
- Android Operating System
- 5 MP Back Camera
- Wifi Enabled Phone
- Bluetooth, USB Connectivity
- Beats Audio Sound Enhancement
- Infrared Port
- MP3 / Mp4 Players
- Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor
- Black and White Colors
- Powered by Li-Ion 1230 mAh battery