BlackBerry Q10 Price in Pakistan
BlackBerry Q10 Review
Blackberry Q10 is an exciting release, which sure is expected make some strong ripples in the telecom world. It is a uniquely designed smart phone with a touch screen as well as a full keyboard, something that the Pakistani business market missed for a while from BlackBerry.
Blackberry Q10 is not a sleek and ultra slim phone like many of the other smart phones dominating the market today. However, it feels more sturdy and strong with a thickness of 0.41 inches. This cell phone gives an air of professional smart phones, fit for executives and other members of the business class.
Q10 is a large handset, being 4.71 inches long and 2.63 inches wide. However, this size is not an inconvenience as the phone has been smartly designed with curved edges. This special design not only makes the phone look unique, but also lets the users hold it comfortably.
The Blackberry Q10 smart business phone is available in white as well as black colors, two of the most decent and formal looking colors.
Touch and Type
The Touch and Type feature is for those users who do not feel at ease with the virtual keyboards. Therefore, the option of using the touch screen as well as typing through the actual keyboard is available.
The touch screen experience will be great with a Super AMOLED touch screen, which provides a remarkable clarity and visibility. At the same time, a high pixel density of 328 PPI is responsible for providing a high resolution. Therefore, the Blackberry Q10 promises to deliver the best experience with the touch screen.
Q10 by Blackberry has an internal memory storage capacity of 16 GB with a 2 GB RAM. This memory space can be sufficient for all average users for their pictures, videos and downloads. Still, the option for expanding the memory through a memory slot is also available. The users can add extra memory of up to 64 GB, thereby creating up to four times more storage space than the internal memory.
Surprisingly, Blackberry Q10 does not only work good as a business phone but as a photo phone as well. The camera on the back of the phone works wonders when taking pictures and making videos. A secondary camera for video calling and self-portraits is also available. The resolution of the primary camera is high as it is an 8-megapixel camera. All the general camera features are available which include the flash, autofocus and face detection features.
Operating System and Speed
Like all the other Blackberry smart phones, the Q10 model has the company’s own latest operating system: the Blackberry 10 OS. Although this OS is not as impressive as the Android and Windows operating systems, it combines with a double core processor to provide an overall impressive performance. The phone operates at a processing speed of 1.5 GHz.
With a talk time of up to 10 hours, the battery life is quite long. This is a plus point for users who live a smart phone life round the clock.
Overall, Blackberry Q10 is an all rounder with almost all the quality features that make it star of the BB line after a while. However, with Huawei, Sony and Samsung already making some of the top selling phones, this phone sure is expected to face a little tough time getting in the hands of the users globally.
BlackBerry Q10 Specifications
- Announced January, 2013
- Status Available, (Released on April 2013)
- Facebook Yes
- Youtube Yes
- Google Search Yes
- Twitter Yes
- Browser HTML5
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) Yes, microUSB v2.0
- Bluetooth Connection Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
- GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) Yes
- EDGE Yes
- WLAN For Connecting Internet Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- NFC (Near Field Communication) Yes
- 3G (Speed) HSDPA, HSUPA
Battery Type And Timing
- Battery Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
- Stand-by Time (Approx.) 360 Hours
- Talk Time (Approx.) 10 h (2G) / 13 h 30 min (3G)
- Music Play Time N/A
Hardware And Memory
- OS (Operating System) BlackBerry 10 OS
- CPU Capacity Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9
- Chipset TI OMAP 4470
- GPU For Graphics PowerVR SGX544
- Internal Memory 16 GB
- External Memory microSD, up to 64 GB
- RAM and ROM 2 GB RAM
Network Coverage And SIM Info
- 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network HSDPA 850 / 1900 / 2100 - SQN100-1
- 4G Network LTE 700 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 - SQN100-1, SQN100-5
- SIM Type Micro-SIM
Body Structure And Style
- Display Type Super AMOLED Capacitive Touchscreen
- Display Size 3.1 Inches, 720 x 720 pixels
- Body Weight 139 g
- Body Dimensions 119.6 x 66.8 x 10.4 mm
- Colors Black, White
Camera And Multimedia
- Backside Camera (Primary) 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Autofocus with LED flash
- Frontside Camera (Secondary) 2 MP
- Photo Editor No
- Video Recording Quality Yes, 1080p@30fps
- Audio Player Support MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player
- Video Player (File Types) DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Radio No
- 3.5mm jack Yes
- Loudspeaker Yes
- Document Editor Yes
- MS Word Support Yes
BlackBerry Q10 Features
- 3.1 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 139 g Weight
- 16 GB Internal Memory with 2 GB RAM and microSD, up to 64 GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, Wi-Fi hotspot
- 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus Camera with LED flash
- VideoCalling Camera available
- BlackBerry 10 OS
- Dual-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A9 Processor
- Available in Black and White Colors
- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player and DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/H.264 player
- Powered by Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery
- Talk Time up to 10 Hours